Looking to Sell Your Property?
We will gladly make an offer to purchase your home if you are wanting to move, but your home isn't selling. We are always looking for freestanding single family houses, town houses, duplexes, apartments of all sizes, and land plots to offer to our eager customers. Not wanting to sell quite yet but you still have to move? Our network can assist you by offering refferals to some top notch property managers.
With our Network, you can count on:
- Being treated in a fair professional manner.
- Experience that you can count on
- Having your home correctly marketed to tenants and the use of an advertising campaigns that gets results.
- Assistance through our network of perferred contractors and maintenance workers.
- Customer service that you can count on
Call us with any questions you might have.
Trying to sell your home yourself?
Selling a home yourself is a tough task in any market. Given today's economic state, do you really want to subject yourself and your family to a bunch of people you don't know interupting your lives repeatedly for month on end? No? then contact us.
Still thinking about selling it yourself - Here are a couple of Helpful Hints?
A home that smells sweet will be more enticing to buyers.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us at (724) 456-1347 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
Let Us Help You - In Doing What You Need To Do
To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Desired price
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership
- Brief description of the property
Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us, we're happy to assist you at every step of the process.